منتدى أحمد محمود
WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One 829894WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One 613623WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One 829894

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا Very Happy او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي cheers

سنتشرف بتسجيلك

شكرا
إدارة المنتدي

منتدى أحمد محمود
WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One 829894WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One 613623WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One 829894

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة

يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا Very Happy او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي cheers

سنتشرف بتسجيلك

شكرا
إدارة المنتدي

منتدى أحمد محمود
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى أحمد محمود

مرحباً بك يا {زائر} في منتدى أحمد محمود ونتمنى لك وقت ممتع

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بسم الله الرحمن الرحمن الرحيم أهلا و سهلا بكم في منتدي أحمد محمود و نتمني لكم وقت سعيد ### وأشكر كل من ساهم برد أو بموضوع ### و أرجو من زوار المنتدى التسجيل بالمنتدي### وأي أستفسار mado200013@yahoo.com    وشكرا أدارة المنتدي

WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
المدير
المدير
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 474
نقاط : 1229
ذكر
السمك
تاريخ الميلاد : 21/02/1990
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/06/2009
الموقع : mado200013@yahoo.com

WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One   WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 09, 2009 8:35 am

*This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering that I have seen... *
A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects. When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't believe that God exists."
"Why do you say that?" asked the customer. "Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things."
The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument.
The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber
shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist." "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked on you!"
"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because
if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."
"Ah, but barbers DO exist! That's what happens when people do not come to
me."
"Exactly!" affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist!
That's what happens when people do not go to Him and don't look to Him for
help.
That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."
* *BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS!!!!!!! *
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mado200013.yoo7.com
Ahmed Emam
نائب المدير
نائب المدير
Ahmed Emam

عدد المساهمات : 481
نقاط : 704
ذكر
السرطان
تاريخ الميلاد : 23/06/1991
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/06/2009
الموقع : Ahmed_Emam492@Yahoo.com

WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One   WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One Icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 02, 2009 10:31 am

مشكوررررررررر ع الجهود الرائع و نرجو المزيد
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN........ Nice One
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى أحمد محمود :: «®°·.¸.•°°·.¸.•°™قسم المنتديات المختلفة™°·.¸.•°°·.¸.•°®» :: منوعات-
انتقل الى: